Friday, July 31, 2009

ART MASTERPIECE: The 1966 Batman TV Show Adam West Cowl Made By Chuck!



OK, I swear that I don't mean for the Bat-Blog to be all "Adam West - Batman Day" today, it just worked out that like that, ha ha! But I had to post these 2 new photos I found because I'm really proud of them. A friend of mine, named Chuck, who's an extremely talented artist & sculptor, makes these totally amazing 1966 Batman Cowl Replicas that I consider to be Masterpieces of ART. I'm really trying to be sincere here when I say that & I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, I mean, just look at the photos! Chuck made this by hand & it's almost better, no, it is better, than the original ones they made for the 60's TV Series. The attention to details, in every way, is totally insane! It's just completely beautiful! I seriously wish I could afford one of them. In fact, I would buy 2. One to put in a glass display case with security guards watching it 24 hours a day & the other to wear every single moment of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | Animation Classes| Privacy Policy